Litchfield Park Recreation Center offers on-site and off-site recreational programming for youth and adults. As an American Red Cross Learn to Swim Facility, all swim lessons are designed to meet the required objectives.The lobby, weight room, basketball and tennis courts are open seven days a week May 1 through Labor Day, and closed on Sundays September through March 31. The outdoor pools and spa are open April through Labor Day. The facility features a 25-yard heated pool, a therapeutic spa, baby pool, weight room, tennis courts, and basketball courts.
Register online here!
A variety of youth and adult programs are offered to residents and non-residents of Litchfield Park including:
Aquatics - Pool Currently ClosedClick on the program for more information.
- 1 to 1 Elite Swim Lessons (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Adult Balance & Stretch (postponed until January 2021)
- Aqua Blast Water Aerobics (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training (will resume Spring 2021)
- American Red Cross Swim Instructor Training (will resume Spring 2021)
- American Red Cross Youth Group Swim Lessons (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Lagartos Summer Swim Team for ages 4 to 18 (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Parent Tot Swim Lessons (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Private Swim Lessons for youth and adults (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Adult Sports
- Beginners Edge Sports Training (BEST). (winter, spring)
- Challenger Sports Soccer Camp (summer only)
- Youth Basketball for ages 4 to 14 (fall, winter and spring)
- Youth Coach Pitch for ages 7 to 8 (fall only)
- Youth Flag Football for ages 6 to 10 (fall and spring)
- Youth Soccer for ages 4 to 12 (spring only)
- Youth Tee Ball for ages 3 to 6 (fall only)
- Youth Tennis Lessons for youth ages 4 to 15 (private lessons available for adults)
For additional information on programs, classes, lessons, and sports leagues review the online registration website.
Our registration system automatically verifies residency. You can check your residency status by viewing the Map of City Limits. Unfortunately, customers living in County Islands are not eligible to receive resident registration rates. If you are charged a non-resident fee while completing your registration, we will be happy to re-verify your address to confirm your residency. You will be asked to provide one or more of the following documents to verify residency: current driver’s license, current utility bill in your name or most recent year’s property tax bill.