Litchfield Park Recreation Center offers on-site and off-site recreational programming for youth and adults. As an American Red Cross Learn to Swim Facility, all swim lessons are designed to meet the required objectives.The lobby, weight room, basketball and tennis courts are open seven days a week May 1 through Labor Day, and closed on Sundays September through March 31. The outdoor pools and spa are open April through Labor Day. The facility features a 25-yard heated pool, a therapeutic spa, baby pool, weight room, tennis courts, and basketball courts.
Register online here!
A variety of youth and adult programs are offered to residents and non-residents of Litchfield Park including:
Aquatics - Pool Currently ClosedClick on the program for more information.
- 1 to 1 Elite Swim Lessons (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Adult Balance & Stretch (September - May)
- Aqua Blast Water Aerobics (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training (will resume Spring 2021)
- American Red Cross Swim Instructor Training (will resume Spring 2021)
- American Red Cross Youth Group Swim Lessons (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Lagartos Summer Swim Team for ages 4 to 18 (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Parent Tot Swim Lessons (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Private Swim Lessons for youth and adults (cancelled for Summer 2020)
- Beginners Edge Sports Training (BEST). (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Challenger Sports Soccer Camp (every June only)
- Youth Basketball for ages 4 to 14 (fall, winter and spring)
- Youth Coach Pitch for ages 7 to 8 (fall only)
- Youth Flag Football for ages 6 to 10 (fall only)
- Youth Soccer for ages 4 to 12 (spring only)
- Youth Tee Ball for ages 3 to 6 (fall only)
- Youth Tennis Lessons for youth ages 4 to 15 (private lessons available for adults)
For additional information on programs, classes, lessons, and sports leagues review the online registration website.
Determining Registration Fees
Am I a resident or non-resident of Litchfield Park? We welcome all west valley community residents to participate in our programs. There is a slight increase in registration fees for non-residents. Residency definition: households that are south of Camelback Road, west of Dysart, north of Indian School Road or east of Litchfield Road including the Litchfield Park Greens, the Village at Litchfield Park, the Renaissance Villas, Cachet Homes at the Wigwam, Sunset Terrace, and LaLoma Village live in the Litchfield Park city limits. New developments such as Bel Fleur, Dreaming Summit, Wigwam Creek and Veranda are not in the city limits.
Program participants who are not residents of Litchfield Park will be charged a non-resident fee at the time of registration.