Northeast Corner of Litchfield Road and Camelback Road
Submitted: February 28, 2014
Submitted by: REP SUN II LLC,
Litchfield and Camelback Road LLC
- Change Land Use designation from Commercial to Medium Density Residential.
- Medium Density Residential consisting of 500 single family units (4.1 - 8 units per acre).
- Change Land Use designation from Commercial to Low Density Residential.
- Low Density Residential consisting of 320 single family units (2.1 - 4 dwelling units per acre).
Amended: August, 2014
- Change Land Use designation for approximately 53 acres from Commercial to Low Density Residential, retaining approximately 25 acres as Commercial.
- Low Density Residential consisting of single family units (2.1-4 dwelling unites per acre).
- Resolution 14-379
- Resolution 14-377 Development Agreement pertaining to proposed residential project.
- Resolution 14-378 Development Agreement pertaining to proposed commercial project.
- Ordinance 15-202 Rezoning ordinance for residential project on north portion of the property.
- GPA 14-06 Amendment #1 Application
- GPA 14-06 Amendment #2 Application
- Concurrent (Amendment A-1) Rezoning
- Concurrent Rezoning Application
- Ownership Verification Form
- Description and Justification for Request
- Aerials and Land Use Maps
- La Loma Proposed Use Map
- Authorization Letters
- Ownership Assessor Parcel List
- Special Warranty Deed 20000114346
- Special Warranty Deed 20020516164
- Citizen Participation Plan
- November 18, 2014, P&Z Public Hearing (large file, please be patient)
- September 17, 2014 City Council Study Session